1. For example it’s necessary to allow user to input worker’s salary but ensure that it’s in range related to the worker’s category. Ranges for categories are stored in a separate table. Data inserted by using T-SQL. Where is the best place to put the check?
2. On Power BI report there are two slicers “Product Category” and “Customer”, and one grid with Sales data. Business asks for cross-filter slicers: after choosing of a customer in the second slicer must remain only product categories ever purchased by the selected customer. How to enable cross-filtering in Power BI?
3. For BI report are allocated two VMs. How would you install 4 components of the MS BI Stack (SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS) for even balance load?
4. There is 1 Gb fact table in source. It should be transfered to DWH with slight transformation. What combination of SSIS and T-SQL would you use and why?
5. Power BI reports are deployed with datasets. For example a fact table in DWH has 1 Gb in size but business requires to see all this data in Power BI report. Propose architecture allowing to operate large amount of data in Power BI reports.